March 3, 2011

*ignore this post-Just a Favor for a Friend*

Sorry about this post, this has no relevance to the blog, i had a friend who needed to "publish" an email conversations publicly. For those that need to read this email exchange about navy chaplains for debate purposes click on the read more button, for regular readers of the blog ignore this and read my new post about Facebook and Revolution.



From: <wiscwalc@aol.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: (No subject)
To: alexisjkostun@gmail.com


Alexis,

If you are just looking for the number of Navy chaplains we have 840 on active duty and 204 in the Naval reserve.

Any other info I can help you with?

V/R, Chaplain Walcott

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexis Kostun <alexisjkostun@gmail.com>
To: wiscwalc <wiscwalc@aol.com>; susan.m.hollidaya <susan.m.hollidaya@navy.mil>
Sent: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 3:50 pm

I am researching chaplains in all branches of the military for a project for my high school debate team. I found statistics from 2002, but haven't been able to find more recent ones. Could you direct me to a website or pamphlet that has this information?
I've enclosed the website I found so that you have an idea of the type of information I'm looking for (breakdown by faith not necessary).

Thank you in advance.
Alexis


http://www.wfial.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=artGeneral.article_6

No comments:

Post a Comment